Sunday 10 June 2012

Well i have been a busy little bee recently so haven't posted for a while, clearly i have shopped too much.
Here's my impressive haul from this week... no wonder i have no money!

 I  love tiny Benefit samples, i think the prices are ridiculous for the product so i will only buy small ones off eBay now.. they do the same sodding job and they all fit in my over crowded makeup bag!
Max Factor powder - thank god that's back in the bag
Barry M lippy and nail varnish.
New Powder brush from Superdrug, my Benefit one has seen better days but then again it was bought about four years ago.
Moisturiser - Garnier day (obvs) and Nivea night time. Unfortunately i couldn't afford both Garnier day and night because its over £10 for both, so i was a good girl and used my head, the Nivea only cost about £3 anyway. 
Lets just hope my skin likes it.

 Leggings are from eBay and snake print flats are from primark - you cant see the chain print leggings in this but they're primark too. The shorts are a ballache - tag says small - rest of them says 16 to 18, not impressed because they look so comfy.
 Who'd of 'thunk it... combs from primark for £1 - yes please thank you very much. Some new shamp and conditioner, i need something to gently strip all the product thats clogging my poor hair.
Also my favourite exfoliater Sugar Scrub - i could trust Garnier with my life i buy that many of their products.
Hair shine spray to help my new hair extensions stay shiny and sweet.

 New hair bands, thought these might be suitable for my holiday this year - the blue one is adorable.
'SOME' earrings - Vivienne Westwood earrings, gold and pink skulls, feathers (i have a strange thing for feathers i have millions that i never wear) and blue and gold diamond ones,  my snake cuff is the best thing in my life currently i love it. Also, some cute hair bow slides to keep my hair out of my face.
And last but not least - Marie Claire.


Now i may have to sell some of my more expensive things to make up for the loss of money.
Oops.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you got such great stuff! Btw, just want to let you know that the blog you are following that was previously owned by myself is now dormant but you can find me on my new blog; The Science of Happy. It already has 29 posts up so far so lots to read already and I've got a new feature up where you get to be nosey and see what other followers have in their bags!

    http://thescienceofhappy.blogspot.co.uk/

    - TSOH

    ReplyDelete